Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Gifting Charm


I ran into a gift shop today on the hunt for a birthday card when my eyes fell on a particularly delightful design. I flipped the card over to find that the designer's name was Natalie (which fully won me over) Eden, a Seattle-based graphic designer who has been in the stationery business since 2004. Feminine silhouettes on pastel backgrounds with an occasional dash of sparkle account for most of the products, which include invitations, birthday cards and thank you cards. Whether accompanying a gift or standing on their own, these cards provide a simple touch of charm. Plus, who doesn't appreciate another use for argyle? Just ask my sock drawer.

1 comment:

  1. for more greeting card possibilities, feel free to look at itsbean.blogspot.com

    building a bridge, friends.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips