Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bringing Fall Indoors


Although summer weather is still hanging around, I can't help but think about my fall wardrobe, favorite crock pot meals and the seasonal touches I can bring into my home. Crate and Barrel's latest designs have got me inspired. The color palette features rich jewel tones and warm, inviting colors. A few of my favorite finds are these deep purple dining room chairs, these sleek vases, this glossy brown bowl and these cozy alpaca throws. It's enough to make you want to curl up on the couch with a piece of pumpkin pie.

3 comments:

  1. I love that purple chair. I am a total C&B addict. We just bought a dining table and chairs from there and I am drooling over the Archer Leather bed and the Lounge Sectional. I will have to do a little more sweet talking before hubby will agree. :)

    It seems like purple is a big hit right now. I just bought purple patent leather sling back round toe pumps, and I CAN"T WAIT for fall so I can pair them with textured tights and a black pleated skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my ideal life includes a house that has different accessories and accents for every season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SoHo- Thanks for reminding me it is time to put the beautiful seashells away and move into the autumn mode, Nora should come and live with me, as we decorate with the seasons.

    Now SoHo don't forget to post our favorite pumpkin pie recipes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips