Friday, October 19, 2012

Thoughts of the Week


I'm craving a bowl of this dreamy, creamy pumpkin soup.

I can't think of a more fun way to cross a bridge. Too bad it's imaginary.

Dogs love Halloween, obviously.

I better hide my wallet. J.Crew is after what's inside.

The Rolling Stones look cool pretty much anywhere.

These pumpkin cupcakes are classic for a reason.

Find a font fit for every occasion.

A lovely quote.

Seriously, there's just so much to love about fall.

Happy Friday! A big thanks to all you Facebookers out there. I hit 200 likes this week! If you haven't yet, come join the party. And speaking of parties, my birthday is on Monday, so I'm hosting a little fall-themed gathering on Saturday night. It's really just an excuse to eat apple cider doughnuts. Can't wait to tell you all about it next week!

5 comments:

  1. love this post. so cute. :)

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy post!Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! Those dog costumes are soo freaking funny. Love em! Now how do i get my dogs to stay still like that?.... hmmm lol.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    -Michelle {LiveLoudly}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dog costumes! I wish I could get mine to wear one, she'd tear it right off! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog love! So glad you liked the recipe, check in this week for pumpkin eclairs :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips