Friday, May 24, 2013

Thoughts of the Week


Sometimes one must first eat ice cream in order to shower people with confetti.

Wheat waffles, fun to say and so tasty-looking.

Bright and white home inspiration.

If you want to cozy up on the couch with ice cream, a Neapolitan blanket just makes sense.

How you know if you're in the South.

Improving those sad grocery store bouquets.

I'm still skeptical when it comes to camping, but cute gear helps.

Frozen bananas to go along with this weekend's Arrested Development viewing.

How to help Oklahoma.

And a reminder to send your best breakfast photos my way.

Have a great weekend (a three-day one if you're lucky)! My brother is headed up from Savannah for a quick visit, so pizza and burgers are in order.

[Photo from my instagram feed. You can find me at natalieaerin.]

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link to my blanket! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. There's always money in the banana stand. #truth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frozen bananas and Arrested Development–it's going to be one wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. re: how to tell if you're in the South.. I hate having to specify "unsweet" when I order tea. You say tea around here, and people just assume you're asking for sweet tea!

    I cannot wait for Arrested Development!! The macarons look so yummy, but after making giant ones yesterday for ice cream sandwiches, I'm still feeling the effects of the sugar high. I have a macaron hangover going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want a frozen banana! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link! I've checked out the rest as well and am so glad to come across your blog. I'm looking forward to browsing through your past posts. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and enjoy the Arrested Development festivities.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips