Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Denver by Instagram


We got back to New York last night after spending a long weekend in Denver with our friends Nick and Nora. It's our second trip with them this year, and we've all grown fond of creating a hashtag and uploading our vacation photos as we take them. We had some tasty brunches, went to a baseball game, spent hours in the Denver Art Museum, I nervously watched as Nick and Nora rode a tall bike, we met their adorable dog Winston, and we took in some of Colorado's gorgeous scenery on a hike. It was a full weekend, and my heart is happy.

7 comments:

  1. It looks like the -perfect- way to spend the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a guy on my campus that rides a tall bike, and I always wonder how he stops without dying. So hipster! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a fun weekend. I've only taken short trips to Denver, but your're tempting me to go back for longer. That shot of the dog hug is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad you had a good time and got to both eat at Snooze and take a hike. Some of the best things about Denver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick and Nora is just the best couple name hahaha, and this looks like so much fun!! Vacation hashtags are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a different bicycle.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips