Thursday, January 2, 2014

Year in Photos


It's a little late, but I thought a recap of 2013 was in order. I made homemade marshmallows, subway-inspired Easter eggs (my most viewed blog post ever) and desserts galore. Jonah and I celebrated six years of marriage, and I turned 30. We took our usual trips to Savannah and Seattle as well as a trip Denver, one to Portland and two to Austin. There were some fun date nights. We had my favorite meal all year at Blue Hill at Stone Barns. I continued shaking up frocktails and even teamed up with Ruche for a few.

There weren't any major life events (unless you count meeting Martha Stewart), but it sure feels like we're on the cusp of some. Mostly, it was a year spent enjoying family, friends, life's little joys and you lovely people. I can't thank you enough for spending your time here. I so appreciate it and count myself lucky to have such wonderful readers and internet friends. I'm excited to see what 2014 has in store for all of us.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! And it's never too late in looking back! Hope 2014 is an amazing year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! You two live a charmed life indeed!
    Happy 2014 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful recap of your year! good luck in 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. On to a new year with God's Blessing. Psalm 37:7-9

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips